When it comes to men’s skincare, there’s already so much to consider. Between cleansers, moisturizers, shaving products, sunscreen, and colognes, adding another step to the routine may seem a bit daunting. But if you haven’t been using a toner as part of your skincare regimen, it’s time to consider adding one to the mix. Because no matter your skin type, using one of the best toners for men can do a great deal to boost your skin’s health and overall appearance.
- Best toner overall: Fenty Skin Fat Water Toner and Serum
- Best luxury toner: Dr. Barbara Sturm Balancing Toner
- Best K-Beauty toner: Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Liquid Moisturizing Toner
- Best aftershave toner: Baxter of California Post-Shave Treatment for Men
- Best brightening toner: Good Molecules Niacinamide Brightening Toner
- Best toner for enlarged pores: Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner
- Best moisturizing toner: Heritage Store Rosewater Facial Toner With Hyaluronic Acid
- Best drugstore toner: Dickinson’s Witch Hazel Astringent
The search for the perfect toners can be daunting. That’s why we’ve rounded up the best toners for men at every price point, no matter your skin’s needs.
Gentle yet practical enough for day and night use, this toner from Fenty Skin does a little bit of everything — from reducing dark spots and fine lines to reducing oil and defining oils. Rihanna’s Fat Water is perfect for those looking to add a toner to their regimen for the first time.
Suitable for all skin types, this balancing toner uses the skin’s natural pH value to help reduce the appearance of pores by removing oil buildup. It is formulated with beta-glucan and panthenol to soothe sensitive skin and leave your face ready for your favorite moisturizer.
Created to strengthen and deeply moisturize your skin, this lightweight toner filled with Dr. Jart+’s signature 5-Cera Complex leaves your skin taut and ready to absorb the next products in your grooming routine.
After-shave care is absolutely crucial to reduce irritation and to keep pesky ingrown hairs at bay. This spritz shave tonic is a great toner to apply to your face after your shave routine to maintain healthy skin and soothing moisture. This
Blemishes, hyperpigmentation, and dull skin are just some skin conditions that can really put a hamper on your confidence. And often times they can be tricky to treat — but with the right products, you can see gradual improvement with the overall texture of your skin. This toner from Good Molecules is packed with key ingredients, such as niacinamide and vitamin C to fight off excess melanin production that causes hyperpigmentation, and it strengthens your skin’s barrier and gives your skin an overall healthier appearance.
When your skin is clogged with excess oil, dead skin, and dirt, your pores might become enlarged and more noticeable. A gentle exfoliating toner can help to minimize your pores for smoother, clearer-looking skin. This lightweight
This hydrosol facial toner from Heritage Store is formulated with rose water and hyaluronic acid to deeply moisturize your skin while still toning and ridding your face of impurities. This toner is also oil-free, so it’s safe to use and gentle enough for sensitive skin as well. You can also expect a
It doesn’t get more old-school than good old-fashioned witch hazel. This astringent from T.N Dickson is made from 100% witch hazel. This formula is a gentle, yet effective toner for relieving various skin irritations such as blemishes and inflamed skin caused by insect bites or minor cuts. It’s also dermatologist recommended and contains no dyes, fragrances and chlorine.
What does toner do?
Think of a facial
What should I look for in a toner?
The key to finding the most effective toner is to look for one with ingredients suited to your skin’s needs. If you suffer from acne-prone skin, look for a
- Answer to your dry hair problems: The best men’s hair oils
- The 11 best bath products for men for an ultra relaxing soak
- Hair products 101: Get all-day texture and hold with the best hair paste for men
- The 14 best men’s face moisturizers with SPF to slow down aging
- The best bar soaps under $20 to buy right now